This recipe is perfect for a raining Autumn Sunday afternoon – taking only 5 min to prep and 10 to cook you can enjoy it almost straight away!
Best of all this recipe is completely gluten and grain free, dairy free, soy free, refined sugar free and paleo! I had 6 taste testers try this recipe this afternoon and it was a unanimous decision – this recipe is DELICIOUS!
3 small pears, ripe
4 heaped tablespoons of coconut flour
4 heaped tablespoons desiccated coconut
3 tablespoons of liquid coconut oil
2 (or 3) tablespoons of honey/rice malt/ maple syrup ect
3/4 teaspoon organic cinnamon powder
1. Heat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
2. In a small bowl add all the ingredients (except for the pears) and stir together. the mixture should start to stick. if not add a little bit more honey ect to help bind.
3. Once mixed set aside, using a sharp knife cut the pears in half long ways. Using a spoon scoop out the middle mixture.
4. Using your spoon (or hands) place your coconut crumble into the pears and place onto a lined baking tray. Any leftover crumble spread around the pears on the tray to cool and sprinkle on the side later on.
5. serve warm with fresh whipped coconut cream or vegan coconut ice cream and sprinkle with your leftover coconut crumble.