I was playing in the kitchen with Honestly Crystal when we decided we needed something quick, easy and delicious for lunch! Not going to lie, this recipe was going to be something else but it ended up being so much better!
This recipe was delicious just as is, but you can pretty much add any ingredients you feel like in the moment and it will still be yummy!
This Recipe is: Gluten free, Grain free, Paleo, Sugar free, Dairy free – optional
I N G R E D I E N T S
1/2 cauliflower, cut into florets
2 tbsp almond meal
1 egg, scrambled
1/2 cup baby spinach
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup mushrooms, diced
handful of almonds, roughly chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1 -2 tablespoons homemade pesto
organic goats feta (optional but AMAZING)
M E T H O D
Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees Celsius
1. Pop the cauliflower into a food processor or high power blender and chop until a fine crumb.
2. Remove cauliflower and place into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add the almond meal and egg, using your hands mix until well combined.
3. On a lined baking tray, roughly lay out the cauliflower mixture and baked to lightly cook.
4. Meanwhile, heat a medium pan (LOVE my cast iron pan!) and add all the vegetables and sauté.
5. Remove cauliflower from the oven and add to cast iron pan. Add in the almonds and lightly cook so everything is mixed and delicious.
6. Remove from heat, sprinkle with goats feta and serve straight from the pan.
Health and Happiness,