You know those days, the days where you just want a little bit of naughtiness to get you through the day… yep, that is how this recipe was born! These scrumptious Cinnamon Protein Muffins were created to trick and tantalise your taste buds!
They are perfect for that afternoon sweet craving that has you reaching for not so healthy, silver foiled chocolates and treats – Best of all they are rich in protein that will naturally help keep you fuller for longer but will also support concentration and energy levels and balance moods!
There is really no bad time to enjoy these little delights!
This Recipe is: Gluten free, Grain free, Dairy free, Refined sugar free, Soy free, High Protein
I N G R E D I E N T S
1 1/2 cups almond meal
1 cup almond milk or your choice of milk
1/4 cup organic pea protein
1/4 honey / rice malt / maple syrup
1/4 cup olive oil / macadamia oil
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon powder + extra for dusting
M E T H O D
1. Pre -heat the oven to 140°C.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Add all the wet ingredients and mix well.
4. Place the mixture into lined muffin tins and sprinkle with extra cinnamon.
5. Place into the oven and bake for 25 – 30 minutes
6. Remove from the oven and place muffins on a cooling rack. Enjoy straight away.
* note: This recipe will last a couple of days but are always better fresh.