There are desserts and then there are delicious recipes that should be enjoyed ALL the time! Ok, maybe not all the time .. But enjoyed with friends, families and whenever the sun is shining.
Like this post this recipe is short and sweet! The recipe only takes a second to create and you only need a couple ingredients!
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, soy free, mostly raw and vegetarian
3 bananas, frozen
1/4 cup of coconut yoghurt
1 – 2 cups of nut milk
1 teaspoon of honey
1/4 cup hazelnuts (or nuts you have in the pantry)
1. In a small pan, lightly roast the nuts. Once warm remove from the head and add the honey. Once evenly coated place onto a baking paper.
2. Place bananas, yoghurt and 1 cup of the almond Mylk into a high performance blender (you can also make in a food processor with s blade). Turn on the machine and blend until creamy. Adding extra Mylk if needed.
3. Place your banana mixture into a lined baking tin.
4. Carefully removed your toffee nuts and add thought out the banana mixture before placing into the freezer for 10 minutes to harden.
5. Serve straight away and enjoy!