Rob is a qualified Exercise Physiologist and an accredited member of ESSA. Rob has a special interest in chronic illness, physical rehabilitation and clinical Pilates.
Rob has a background in studio Pilates and uses his skills as a clinical Pilates instructor to support the needs of his clients one on one, to help strengthen, repair and prevent injury. When rob isn’t teaching or in the studio, he is usually at the beach surfing and enjoying the sunshine.
Robs area of interest:
– musculoskeletal injury and prevention
– goal setting and behavioral change towards exercise and physical movement
– lower back injury and prevention
– weight management
– chronic illness and disability
– ESSA member:
– Bachelor of human movement. UTS Sydney
– Pilates instructor
– Current First aid and CPR
– Rob is able to provide rebates to Medicare, NDIS, Private Health Fund and Department of Veterans Affair (rebates depend on individual’s client and cover)
To find out more or book in with Rob email email@example.com