A few days ago I shared over on Instagram that I was making chocolate crackles and so many of you wanted to get in on that action! so I couldn’t NOT share the recipe!
Along with my love for real pizza, I also love peanut butter – so when making these delights its only natural that some peanut butter was added as well!
This Recipe is Delicious! but also Gluten free, Dairy free, Soy free, Vegan
I N G R E D I E N T S
2 cups of puffed rice (or buckwheat, or quinoa, or millet etc)
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
2 tbsp raw cacao powder
2 tbsp dark roasted smooth peanut butter (I used Mayvers but any good quality nut butter will work)
1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
pinch of salt
M E T H O D:
1. place rice puffs into a mixing bowl.
2. in a small saucepan, add coconut oil, cacao, peanut butter, honey and salt. using a small whisk or spoon mix to combine.
3. remove from heat and pour over rice puffs. mix well.
4. place chocolate crackle mixture into a lined baking tray and use back of spoon to gently push into the dish.
5. set in the fridge for an hour or 2.
6. once set, cut into desired shapes and enjoy.
Health and happiness,